Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Heading to New England

I had a conference in Boston this summer, so my mom, Jennifer, Katie, and I decided to turn it into an experience and spend some time in the area that we lived in for about ten years. Katie is always excited to travel!

When we get to the airport, it's always a big rush to get through security and then the wait begins. 

As soon as I got into the plane, I got myself comfortable for a long ride. 

It was time for take-off! 

It's always fun to get above the clouds. 

I broke up some of the travel time playing with my Barbie! I was so excited to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment