Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The First Houses

After leaving the church, we got on the trolley to visit the Adams' first houses. We were lucky to have such a good tour guide who taught us about John Adams' young years.

This was our trolley that I loved riding! 

While I rode the trolley, I looked at my new book about First Ladies' Fashions. 

This was the house where John Adams grew up.  

The house behind me was right next door to the other house. This is where John Adams lived after he got married, and this was John Quincy Adams' first house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment