Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 2, 2018

The Summer of Slime

Katie has been asking to make slime for a long time now, but we were always short by one ingredient, and I kept forgetting to get it. When I finally remembered this summer, Katie was thrilled to make slime.

Just like cooking, we had to measure our ingredients. 

My mom said to mix it up with my hands. I wasn't sure she was serious. 

I decided that I'd go for it. 

It was pretty sticky at first! 

Eventually we got the right consistency. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment