Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Exploring the Boston Commons

After the Swan Boat ride, Katie explored the park a bit.

 I love finding statues of historical figures, and Boston Commons has a lot! Of course if the statue is George Washington, it's even more exciting!

 I was excited to find the Swan Boats from up here!

We had to stop at the duckling statues from the story Make Way for Ducklings

Something about parks just makes me happy! 

I love to be in them! 

After our time in the park, I got to have lunch with Grandma and Aunt Jennifer. 

Then we headed back to the hotel to rest and meet up with my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment