Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hampton Beach

When we lived in New Hampshire, we lived in Hampton Beach for about six months. We wanted to make sure to take Katie there, so she could say she had experienced an Atlantic Ocean beach as well as a Pacific Ocean beach. She loved everything about it and could have stayed there hours longer!

At first, I didn't want to put my bare feet in the sand, but as soon as I did, I loved it! 

Aunt Jennifer convinced me to put my feet in the ocean. I have never done that before, but I loved that too! 

We had a lot of fun in the waves! 

It was a beautiful beach day! 

After playing in the waves, I went over to the rocky area to look for a starfish. 

I did lots of looking but no finding.

After that, I looked for some shells! 

Then I did my best to build a sandcastle without any tools. It was hard to make the right shape, but it was fun! 

Nearby, we had a friendly visitor. 

I had spent enough time doing other things, so it was time for more time in the water. 

Ahhh...the ocean! 

It was just perfect! 

My mom split her time between talking to Grandma and seeing what we were doing. 
It was the perfect visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment