Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 17, 2018

Swan Boat Ride

The next morning, I went to my conference, and my mom and Jennifer took Katie to the Boston Commons. One of their first goals was to go for a ride on the famous Swan Boats.

I was pretty happy about going on the Swan Boats! 

This is the water that the Swan Boats go in. 

I was so excited to start the ride! 

The views were pretty. I even saw some ducks and geese there! 

The driver of the boat sat behind the swan. I thought it was neat! 

Jennifer had fun too. I couldn't wait to do the next thing. 

Even though we were in the city, we felt far away! 

I liked the bridge, and there was even music up there! 

I wish I could go on the ride every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment