Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A New Expression

Sometimes there's nothing to do but laugh when there's a toddler around.  One night, Katie had some grapes, and she was trying to share them with everyone, "Want some? Want some?" She took a grape over to my mom. My mom took the grape but didn't put it in her mouth. Even though Katie knows the word mouth, she looked at my mom and said, "No, put it in your bite hole!"

I think there are better ways to express yourself if you don't use the everyday words. 

This is my bite hole. 

In goes the food!


No comments:

Post a Comment