Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun with Kai

Kai came over to our house last week, and Katie was so excited. Any little sound she would hear before he arrived would be met with, "Kai? Kai! Kai! Kai!" and a dance.  He was a little sad when his mom left this time, and although he didn't cry for long, Katie became quite his caretaker. She kept bringing him things and saying, "Happy now?" Like always, they had a lot of fun together.

Since you miss your mom, I'll give you the picture I drew.

You can hold this truck. Happy now?

I got my blocks out since Kai liked them the last time.

First, you need to hold the block like this.

Then you put it up here.

After the blocks were cleaned up, I decided to show Kai my squeaky eggs.

He liked the noise they made.

I decided he could have all of the eggs.

After I showed him the eggs, I let him admire my dress. 

Next came my zoo. Kai liked my animals, so I gave him a lot.

I think you need this ostrich too.

I thought Kai looked good in the cowboy hat.

We headed to my table next to color.

I love coloring! I noticed Kai needed something else...

…a marker! Markers are fun too!

I'm glad we're friends.

I just noticed you forgot your hat.

When I saw that Kai got his marker on the table, I shouted out with lots of expression, "Oh my! Kai made a mess!" I ran straight over to get a baby wipe to clean. I've gotten lots of practice getting markers off of the table.

I wanted to make sure I remembered our play date, so I took some pictures of Kai.

Look this way, Kai!

Then we played with Peek-a-Boo Bear. I took more pictures while Kai watched.

I also wanted to see what Kai looked like in my favorite hat.

We ended our play date with a picnic. First I served tea.

Then I made Kai a salad. I liked playing hostess for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment