Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Washing Hands

One day while Jennifer was home for lunch, Katie was busy in the kitchen while Jennifer and my mom visited. They could hear that Katie was busy and having a conversation. When my mom said she better go check on Katie, Katie's response was, "Nooo!"

Of course that made Jennifer go check on her. She was playing "Wash Hands." She had gotten her step stool to stand in front of the sink, and she was happily pretending to wash her hands.

Hey! Are you spying on me? 

I'm just washing my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment