Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Duck

Over the summer, we were in a gift shop, and Katie found a toy duck that she had to have. I ended up getting it for her and paying more than I ever intended on paying, but I figured it was a rather unique toy. I've been so happy that I got it. She loves her duck and has played with it so much that she has more than made up for the money it cost.

I love to spend the day with Duck. 

This was the day I took Duck for a ride in the stroller.

This was when I rode in my stroller with Duck.

This was Duck's first wagon ride.

Katie Showing Duck the Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment