Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Additional Birthday Surprises

Katie's a lucky girl. She has so many people that care about her that she has a birthday that keeps on giving. She now has a new, favorite book to listen to at night, thanks to her Grammy Noreen.  She got her a copy of Love You Forever that she recorded in her own voice. Katie listens to it, and then says, "Again! Again!"

She also got a birthday card in the mail from Aunt Lois. She loved the cat on the front of the card and was very happy to get new mail!

It's a new book! 

Grammy Noreen always knows how to choose good books. 

I took this picture myself. Bubble wrap is like a whole, separate present to me. I wanted to remember it forever!

Time for my book!

I love to listen to stories being read.

This is one of the pages that makes me laugh!

Thank you for my new book!

I love to get mail. 

There was a cute cat on the front! 

Thanks for the nice note, Aunt Lois.

No comments:

Post a Comment