Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time to Play

Everyone should take moments out of their lives just to enjoy playing!

I like playing with my Winnie the Pooh Legos. 

Look at the tower I built! 

Gotta work the music in with a saxophone solo... 

… followed by a singing solo. 

Now for a quick run. 

Oops! I need to grab Winnie the Pooh! 

Hide from the camera. 

Now I have to laugh at myself! 

I better jump up and down over and over. 

Now, I'll run in fast circles.

I don't understand why my mom sometimes gets tired just watching me play.

No comments:

Post a Comment