Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Looking for Birthday Gifts

On my birthday, my mom and Garyldine took Katie to the dollar store, so she could pick out some birthday gifts for me. She loves to choose gifts, and no matter what she decides on there, it stays inexpensive.  This year, I received a foam cowboy hat, green hair extensions, a magic wand, and some Disney princess maracas. As much as I enjoyed the gifts, Katie loves them even more.

I have to find the perfect presents for my mom.

This cowboy hat was the very best gift I gave my mom. She loved it! 

I'm glad she's willing to share it with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment