Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Present from Aunt Debby

Katie's got her birthday present from my sister, Debby, and loved it. It was a the train set that she has always loved playing with when we go other places - a Thomas the Train set. After she opened the boxes, she had so much fun putting the track together in different ways and moving her trains along the track - or at times having her trains jump the track and go anywhere they wanted to go! She really likes having conversations between her different trains as they play together. It's fun to listen to her chatter. Thank you, Aunt Debby!

 I think I know what this is, and I know I love it!

 I was right! I already love it!

 Thank you for my present!

It's another box! 

I found Thomas the Train! 

Another train! 

I love Bingle, but right now, she's just in my way. 

I figured out how to get the track together. 

Sometimes you have to stand up to see how things are really looking. 

I love this part of my train set. I call it the house. 

Aunt Jennifer likes to play with my trains too. 

I even like to push the trains when they're not on the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment