Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Problem with Tights

Last weekend when I took Katie to her dance class, I saw that she had a very small snag in her tights. Luckily she didn't notice it during her class, or she would have been completely distracted by it. On the way home, however, I heard a noise come from the car seat that sounded very much like a discontent little girl. I had completely forgotten about the snag, but when I turned around, I saw that Katie had found the snag and pulled. The result had made Katie very unhappy.

Look what happened when I pulled the string. 

Every time I pulled, the hole got bigger. I just wanted it fixed.

Pulling and Pulling and Pulling

No comments:

Post a Comment