Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Balloon Forest

After Katie's bath time on her birthday, she decided that it would be fun to play with her balloons. She moved them all down to the floor. (They stayed on the floor since her zoo animals were attached to them.) She made herself, "A balloon forest!" She spent a long time visiting the adults to ask them what color of balloon we wanted. After we answered, she'd go through her forest to find the correct balloon.

The next morning when she woke up, she realized that the balloons weren't floating as well anymore. Her reasoning for why they quit floating made me laugh. (See video below.)

When I moved all of my balloons close together, I realized how easily they get tangled up.

I'm trying to find the right balloon for Aunt Jennifer.

This is the picture I took of my balloon forest.

Katie's Reaction to the Balloons Not Floating

No comments:

Post a Comment