Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Find at Costco

We were shopping at Costco, and Katie was very excited to find a bin of very large, stuffed, zoo animals. She went straight for the elephant - one of her favorite animals. She insisted on carrying the bigger-than-Katie elephant over to the cart. She was trying really hard to get the pajamas out of the cart, so she could dress the elephant. I wasn't sure how I was going to separate Katie and her new friend. I was able to distract her with Elmo though, and as soon as she was distracted, the cute elephant went back in the bin.

If I can figure out how to reach those pajamas, I'll get you dressed. 

I love you so much! 

But wait…what is this? 

I have a thing for Elmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment