Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Finding a Stopwatch

In one of Katie's many adventures of emptying the kitchen junk drawers, she found a stopwatch.  I'm not quite sure what her thoughts were as she tried to figure out what it was, but her expressions made me laugh!

My mom thought I was just looking at my fish again. 

I was actually trying to figure out this weird thing I found in the drawer. Hmmmm. 

Maybe it's a camera. Can I take a picture of the fish? 

What exactly is this? I'll make a funny face at it! 

I could see this being fun in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment