Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Katie is a Busy Girl

Over the weekend, Katie kept herself very busy. Here are some of her adventures.

I'm going to find something to do! 

Hmm…should I find one of the pets? 

If I sit still and don't make eye contact, she might not notice me. 

Here, Bingle! I took my bow out, so you could wear it! 

This is so undignified! 

Let me help you put it back on. 

This time don't let it fall out. 

How did all of that macaroni come out of this bag? 

Now that the macaroni is cleaned up, what can I play with? 

There has to be something! 

I found Aunt Jennifer's water bottle! 

It's always fun to lick around the rim! 

Do you want a drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment