Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blocks are Fun

Katie has always enjoyed her blocks for stacking, but she also likes them for other things.

Oops! I fell off my chair! 

Please help me up! 

Thanks for the hand! 

This time I'll look to see if the block is in the right spot before I sit down. 

This makes the perfect chair! 

I also like to stand in my block to show Aunt Jennifer my stickers! 

Now I can stand on the block to practice my letters. 

I think I know that letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment