Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Who Loves String Cheese More?

Katie and Chloe both love cheese. The other day, Katie and Chloe were both wondering who would get more of the string cheese that my mom had.

I want that cheese more than you, Chloe! 

Ah-ha! I got it! 

More please, Grandma! 

Are you going to get it, Chloe? 

Maybe I'll let you have this one. 

Wanna rumble for the cheese? 

Please, Grandma! 

Here you go, Chloe! I'll share. 

It's fun to share a meal with a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment