Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ice!

One of Katie's favorite words to say is "ice." She loves to get ice out of the freezer and put it into her water. She loves to shake her ice in her cup and hear it rattle. One night Katie decided to put ice in Chloe's and Bingle's water too - a trick she learned at Garyldine's. When I told her the ice was gone in the freezer, she decided that she could still play with the ice anyway.

I love ice cubes! 

I have to pat my hands together and shake them all over to get the water off of them. 

Here I go back into the water. This is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment