Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Looking for a Snake

As I opened the shade on one of the windows, I looked outside and saw a snake slithering into the weeds. After announcing what I found, Katie came running over to see, but by then, the snake was long gone. I took Katie on a small walk outside to see if there was any sign of that snake or another snake. (She's been pretty interested in snakes ever since she saw the first one this summer.)  We didn't find any snakes, but Katie had fun nonetheless.

It always feels funny to walk up a steep hill. 

Thanks for bringing me outside! 

I haven't found a snake, but I found a pile of rocks! 

Isn't it fun to chase a shadow? 

I'm going to miss this nice weather when it gets colder. 

I'm so happy that I'll just dance. 

You can come dance, too! 

Here I go back to my stage. 

Dancing and Singing 

What now? 

My favorite tree has something new for me to pick up! 

This is great! 

I chose one for Grandma and one for Aunt Jennifer. 

It's amazing! These weren't here last time I looked. 

I love nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment