Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Katie's Play Date

My sister has a good friend at work who has a baby boy who was born in July.  Last week when Jennifer had a day off, she invited Kathy and Kai to come to the house to meet Katie. Katie had a fun time. She shared all of her toys with Kathy, and she really loved being around Kai. She spent lots of time copying him and petting him, just like he was her new puppy!

 That's my grandma, but I guess I'll share her with you!

 I'll help Grandma hold you up.

You're sure little! 

 I know how to stick out my tongue too!

I think you should stick around. 

 You have soft hands!

I hope I gave Kathy enough toys. 

Do you like my new friend? 

 This was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment