Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Enjoying the Jack-o-Lanterns

After the Pumpkin Patch, Garyldine took some of the pumpkins home to make Jack-o-Lanterns for Katie. Katie was asleep when the Jack-o-Lanterns were delivered. We put them on the back deck, so she'd be able to see them at night. She didn't see them until the next morning, and she was very excited to get her first look.

I see pumpkins out there! 

I wish I could open this door by myself!
I want to see the pumpkins! 

My mom finally opened the door! 

Look what I found! 

I can reach my hand right inside this one! 

Look! The top comes off. 

What's inside? 

I think this one looks good right here.

I love to take the top off and put it back on. 

I could stare at this all day long! 

Chloe, I found a bucket to carry the jack-o-lantern in! 

Thank you, Garyldine!

No comments:

Post a Comment