Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

My mom celebrated her birthday last Friday. Luckily Katie was there to help her open her presents.  (Just ignore the fact that her birthday gifts are wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.  We tend to use our Christmas paper throughout the year for no reason other than we never go to the store to get other wrapping paper. The theme of the paper was chosen for Katie's excitement.)

I see a familiar-looking character! 

I let Grandpa hold my bear for the night. 

This toy doesn't look like much fun! 

I found Winnie the Pooh!  I love this wrapping paper! 

Do I have to give you the box? 

Here's a piece of tissue paper to go with your gift! 

Now that the gifts are unwrapped, I'm going to watch for an airplane! 

When will one fly by the window?

No comments:

Post a Comment