Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing with Winnie and the Stuffed Cat

The other day, Katie was playing, and she got out her stuffed cat, and like usual, had Winnie the Pooh with her. Then she did something that really made me laugh. As I thought about where Katie got her idea, I realized that she had spent a lot of time with Garyldine at the Pumpkin Patch watching kids ride the ponies.  Maybe that was her inspiration!

You need to sit on the cat's back like this. 

That looks like so much fun that I think I'll join you! 

Whew, that was a lot of work. Time for everyone to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment