Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fun at the Park

A couple of weeks ago, Katie and my mom went to visit Garyldine. They decided to walk to the park in Garyldine's neighborhood for some fun.

Hold on, Grandma. I need to get a hand wipe to clean up Sammy.

I just want to make sure he's clean.

Where did he go?

Are you ready to walk again?

I love to walk dogs.

I have to take Garyldine down the slide with me, so she won't get scared!

We see you, Grandma!

Who's pulling on me? I want to keep playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment