Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Rediscovering Old Toys

Last year about this time, Katie got really, really obsessed with her little wooden blocks that she had stored in her Halloween candy pumpkin. We got to the point that we needed a break from her blocks and the noise they created as they rattled around in the pumpkin, so we stuck them on the floor in the closet. It was meant to be a short break, but the pumpkin was forgotten. Last week, I got the pumpkin back out for Katie.

It's hard to share a chair with a bear. 

I wonder what I should do after my snack. 

My mom found my pumpkin! Look at my blocks, and my balls, and this plastic flower that smells so good! 

This flower is just beautiful! 

It's so much fun to balance things! 

This ball with be perfect right here! 

Thanks for finding my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment