Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Have Some Food, Chloe!

Katie has always liked to take part in feeding Chloe, but lately, she thinks it is so funny when she gives Chloe her food. When Chloe eats the food that she sets down, she giggles and giggles!

Here's some Cheerios for you! 

Now come over here. 

I don't know where the food-giver went, but I'm liking these treats I get! 

All my Cheerios disappeared! I better find more. 

I'll just climb up and help myself!

Katie Sharing Her Noodles with Chloe
(It's a good thing our furniture is washable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment