Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Birthday Celebration

Katie was very happy to be invited to her friend, Ella's, birthday again this summer. She was even happier that it was a sunny day, just right for water fun.

It's always fun to have pools involved in any party! 

It's also fun to play with Ella whenever I have the chance. 

I loved the bigger pool that was set up! 

I could still play in the water even when someone else was using the slide. 

After some time in the water, it was time for cake. Yum! 

I found Jim at the party too!

The water balloons were ready to go! 

I loved that they were pink!

No matter what we do there, it's always fun! 

Ella got lots of princess gifts! I got a front row seat as she opened the gifts. 
I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment