Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 18, 2017

An Evening as Queen Elsa

Katie enjoyed spending the rest of the day dressed as Queen Elsa and all of the attention it brought!

One of the rides that is always a must for Aunt Jennifer and me is the Mad Tea Party ride. Who doesn't like to spin in a teacup?

After some rides, I really wanted to meet Anna and Elsa while I was dressed like Elsa. 

Anna wanted to use my bun as a snowball and have a snowball fight! 

They were funny! 

When I left Anna and Elsa, I passed Flik. He bowed at me since I was dressed like a queen! 

He played for a while, and then we posed for a picture! 

After a couple of rides, we walked out and saw the tail end of the Disney California Adventure parade. I loved seeing Mr. Potato Head because he had talked to me at the Midway Mania ride the day before! 

As we headed to Cars Land, Aunt Jennifer and I decided to get a picture with Mater. We love him! 

I was happy to ride Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters ride, where the cars all dance together. After that, it was time to head to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment