Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Visiting the Villains

For the most part, Katie has stayed away from the villains at former visits to Disney parks. They have been a little scary to her. This time, though, we were pretty sure we had convinced her that she was ready to meet them.

As she stood in line with Jennifer to meet Cruella DeVille, she became more and more hesitant. Luckily, there was a girl in front of them who overheard the conversation and decided to step in to assist. She turned and told Katie, "You have to meet them to show them that you are braver than they are." That was enough to convince Katie.

Cruella DeVille wasn't as scary as I thought she might be. 

She made everyone laugh a lot! 

The evil queen was waiting for me. 

She said I reminded her of someone. I guessed Snow White instead of Moana, and she didn't want to hear that name! 

She wanted to know what I liked best about her face. I told her I liked her lips. She let us know that everything about her beautiful face was 100% natural. 

I stood my ground even when she looked at me like this. She was looking at me like this when she found out I liked Queen Elsa. She said that she was the only queen.

I have a lot of good memories from our interaction! 

Later in the day, I found Captain Hook. 

I kept a good distance between myself and his hook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment