Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 21, 2017

The Rest of the Morning

We stayed busy around the park for the rest of the morning. There was plenty to keep us busy besides the villains!

I was excited to find Dale. 

He bowed to me because he was pretty sure I was Moana.

He signed my autograph book while the girl admired my Pua the pig. 

He was so cute! 

Later, we went on the Jungle Cruise and saw lots of animals. 

I liked the elephants the best! 

As the sun got hotter, we waited in the heat for the Small World ride. 

 Then I was lucky enough to find both Jasmine and Aladdin!

 We talked for awhile, and then...

 ...we got a picture together! It was a fun morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment