Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Royal Invitation

After finishing her makeover, Katie was invited over to see the princesses who were at court. She was excited to talk to Snow White, Cinderella, and Ariel!

I kept trying to see around the corner when I was waiting to meet the princesses! 

When I met Snow White, I asked her if she would sign my autograph book.

 She was really nice!

Before I hugged her good-bye, I told her that my grandma almost ran down the Evil Queen, and it made Snow White laugh! 

Cinderella was the next to sign my book.

I always love to see her!

I let Ariel know that she was the first princess that I ever loved.

 It was so exciting to see her again.

 I still love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment