Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 25, 2017

A Busy Afternoon

The rest of that day was spent meeting some other favorite characters and just enjoying the park in general.

We ran into Gaston walking through the park. I asked for an autograph, but he had to explain that he was illiterate, of course, and didn't know how to write.

I was excited to go on the Dumbo ride!

I just love a flying elephant!

As we walked off the Mark Twain Riverboat, we found Princess Tiana!

She was trying to stay cool in the shade like us!

Just like all the princesses, she was so nice!

I tried to find Winnie the Pooh. He must have been napping, but at least Tigger and Eeyore were around! 

While Tigger signed his name, I gave Eeyore a hug! He could always use one! 

It was fun spending time with my fluffy friends!

As we headed over to watch the parade, I found one of my favorites - Goofy!

He can always make me laugh!

In the afternoon, we got front row seats to the parade. I was pretty excited when Ariel made an appearance! 

Then Donald Duck went by. I'm pretty sure he talked to me as he went by! 

The princesses are always a favorite! 

After the parade, I was so excited to go and see the Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln film! 

I just love standing in front of a castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment