Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Visiting a Favorite

We felt really lucky the next morning when we passed Tinkerbell's garden and realized that she had no line whatsoever. Katie always loves to see Tinkerbell, so off we went.

Katie let Tinkerbell know that she had met Captain Hook, and Tinkerbell didn't like that. She looked through Katie's autograph book just to make sure she had really met Captain Hook, and when she found it, she told Katie that his signature made her autograph book stink. She suggested that Katie tear out the page with his name on it. Katie thought it was so funny!

When I found Tinkerbell, I asked if she could sign my book.

After I told her I met Captain Hook, she looked for his autograph. 

 I knew she was going to find it!

 She thought it made my book stink. I thought it was funny!

 She told me she was adding extra fairy dust to her page to drown out the smell.

Who doesn't love fairy dust? 

As always,... 

...Tinkerbell was extra fun! 

I just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment