Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Day in Disney California Adventure Park

We spent the next day going on favorite rides and meeting characters in Disney California Adventure Park. It was a busy day!

I was excited to eat my waffles with the Cars theme for breakfast. 

The back of the waffle looked different than the front.

After breakfast, I waited for one of my favorite rides - Mater's Junkyard Jamboree! 

I think it's impossible to ride this ride without smiling. 

Afterward, I stopped for a picture. I started putting my eyebrow up to be funny! 

Next, I wanted to make sure to meet Olaf and Kristoff.  

As soon as I met Kristoff, he noticed my sparkly nail polish that looked like ice! 

We took a quick picture, and then... 

...Kristoff walked me over to Anna and Elsa to show them my fingernails! 

Even though I had already seen Anna and Elsa on this trip, it was fun to see them again! 

Say, "Cheese!" 

Aunt Jennifer and I went to meet Buzz Lightyear. We missed him, but we were happy to find Woody! 

Who wouldn't love Woody? 

Then we were surprised to find Donald Duck! 

He's always one of my favorites! 

I also love Daisy Duck! 

We found Pluto trying to stay cool in the shade. 

Even though we were hot and ready for a break, we decided to go on the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. I liked walking through the hollow tree best of all! 

As the evening wound down, I found Minnie Mouse! 

 I was hoping I would find her!

Mickey Mouse was waiting right around the corner! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment