Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Bippity Boppity Boutique

When Katie found out we were going to Disneyland, she struck a deal with my sister, Jennifer, so she would be able to go to the Bippity Boppity Boutique again. She was so excited to be transformed into the spring version of Queen Elsa!

When I got to the boutique, my "Fairy-Godmother-in-Training" worked on my hair first.

I was excited to wear a bun, so I could get my hair off my neck in the hot weather.

My hair went together fast!

Then it was time to paint my nails while...

...I got hair pins in my bun.

Next I got make-up. I have a hard time keeping my eyes still for eye make-up, but it finally got on.

While make-up was finished, I got a tiara!

I was feeling very much like a queen!

Before I was done, I had fairy dust sprinkled on my head!

Then it was time for the big reveal! I loved it.

I went outside to wait for my turn to have pictures taken, and the Fairy Godmother made a surprise appearance to check the work of the Fairy-Godmothers-in-Training.

After she checked my hair, she checked my nails!

I loved talking with her!

After my chat, it was time to go back inside and get some pictures.

Just off for a ride in my carriage!
Thank you, Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment