Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Last Morning in Cars Land and Bugs Land

Katie wanted to spend her last morning in Cars Land and Bugs Land before we went home in the afternoon.

 I was excited when I saw the car, Cruz Ramirez, leaving the photo stop, and...

 ...Lightning McQueen driving right in front of me to take his place.

 After that close experience, I didn't feel like I had to wait in the sun for a picture!

 After that, I convinced Aunt Jennifer to go on Francis' Ladybug Boogie ride even though it sometimes makes her dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment