Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The County Fair

When the county fair was open, of course we had to make the time to go! You can always make good memories there.

We started our fair experience by checking out the livestock.

I really like to see the llamas!

It was also pretty exciting to find some brand new baby pigs!

After we looked at the animals, I got to go into the bounce house. I always love that!

Then I waited in line for a pony ride.

I was happy to find the pony I had ridden before.

Then it was time to watch the police dog show. This man was wearing a padded suit and was playing the bad guy.

When he tried to get away, the police dogs got him!

Of course, I also had to make time to go in the giant bubbles in the pool. Every year I get a little bit better at moving in them.

When I wanted to sit and eat popcorn, Aunt Jennifer took me to the stadium where there was a "Tuff Trucks" show. My face showed how we all felt about that show. It was an experience that we won't soon forget though.

Before we left, I went on this little ride. When the cars moved up and down, it tickled my tummy!

Another county fair in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment