Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

One Last Cool Down at the Park

The last thing we did in the park was to spend time in the Bugs Land Water Cool Down Area since the heat and humidity were still going strong. Bugs Land is set up to give you the perspective of being a bug. The grass and weeds tower above your head.  The water area that Katie loved is set up like a leaky hose.

Katie loved using the area to play and cool down, but unlike some of the other kids, she did not want to soak herself from head to toe. She found a friend there who wanted to be soaked, but they found a way to play where they were both happy in the end!

This is what the cool down area looks like from a distance. 

When I first started, I was nervous to go through the dripping part. 

I got my nerve up and ran as fast as I could through it. 

There was water running down this wall, so I liked to just hold my hand there and let the water run over it. 

It was nice to have a break from the heat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment