Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 14, 2017

A Summer Trip

My mom, sister, Katie, and I decided to take a short trip to Disneyland for our summer break. We were excited to get away for a bit and go to the "Happiest Place on Earth."

We started out with a very early morning for our flight. Katie got up easy enough, but the plane ride was hard for her because she got motion sickness. Katie isn't usually bothered by that, but she seems to be the most impacted when she is traveling early in the morning. Luckily, she wasn't feeling sick too long and we were off and running.

We dropped our luggage off at the hotel, and then we headed to the park until our room was ready. Since we had been up since about 3:30, we didn't have a really long day and spent some time in the hotel relaxing and going to bed early.

By the time I sat down on the plane, the early morning started getting to me. 

Of course, I was still excited to go to Disneyland though. 

After getting to the park and grabbing some lunch, I went on one of my favorite rides with Aunt Jennifer, King Triton's Carousel. 

Then I had to get my 3-D glasses ready for Toy Story Midway Mania. 

The first princess I got to meet was Princess Elena! I had never met her before. 

She was so nice! 

The whole time we were in California it was hot and humid, so anytime we could find a place to play with water, it was nice!

I don't like to soak myself, but it felt good to let the water run over my hands. 

Once we were in the hotel, it felt good to get unpacked, put pajamas on, and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment