Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Bunny

Jennifer's friend, Kathy, was bunny-sitting for a neighbor, and she invited Katie over to help her one morning. Katie got to feed the bunny lettuce, and according to everything Katie told me, she got to see it hop and hop and hop.

Kai was waiting for us when we walked in.

I get put behind a gate like that sometimes too.

This is the closest I've ever been to a bunny.

I loved it!

This is what I fed the bunny.

Is he eating it?

Bye, Bunny!

When we got back to Kathy's, I got to play with Kai.

We played with the ball for a while.

Then we played with this toy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment