Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Time Storytime

As a teacher, there are many reasons to love summer. I always like doing things with Katie that I'm not able to do during the school year. I've been able to take her to Story Time at the library again. It's always fun to see her excitement when she's there!

I'm glad to be back in this room again! 

We always start with bubbles! I love bubbles! 

It's nice to be right in front to hear the story. 

Did I mention that we get to end with bubbles too?

Bubble Excitement at the Beginning of Story Time

Following Directions in the Song

The Wheels on the Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment