Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dogsitting

The weekend before last, we watched Kathy's dog, Maeby. Maeby is a standard poodle who is bigger than any dog Katie has ever been around. Maeby also has more energy than any dog Katie has ever been around. Katie didn't quite know what to think when Maeby came bounding at her, but it didn't take long for her to realize that Maeby was harmless. She decided that she liked having Maeby at our house.

We took Maeby out to explore our area. 

She went down the hill much faster than I did! 

This is Maeby when she sits. It's hard to catch her like this! 

Aunt Jennifer put this dog bed out for our guest, but I thought it was perfect for Winnie the Pooh! 

I was trying my new trick on Maeby. I quietly sneak up on a dog, say, "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" and tickle them. Neither Maeby nor Chloe giggle. They just stand there. I think it's funny though! 

Chloe even learned what a nice dog Maeby was. 

Maeby really liked Bingle. Bingle really liked the gate! 

Sometimes stare-downs get tiring! 

In the morning, I made Maeby some tea. 

I invited her up on the couch. We were both excited to see a squirrel.

While Maeby kept looking for the squirrel, I decided to sing to her. I love making up songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment