Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Preparing to Go Out

My sister recently got a new purse and wallet, so she let Katie have her old ones. Katie loves her grown-up purse. The other day, I took her shopping, and she had to grab certain things before she was ready.

I've got my sunglasses, Winnie the Pooh, and my new purse.
I'm ready to go!


A few days later, we were leaving for a short trip to my mom's house, and Katie packed up again.

I have a new suitcase for our summer trip. I like to wheel it around everywhere. Of course, it had to go to Grandma's house. I also had to bring my backpack and change purse. A girl has to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment