Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Artwork

At lunch one day, Katie asked me for a piece of cheese. I happily gave her a piece. Then she went off to eat it - or so I thought. Things got quiet, so I went to check on her. When I got in the kitchen, not only did I find Katie, but I also found her newest artwork.

This was the first thing my mom saw. 

Did you know that cheese sticks to the cupboards very easily - especially if you lick it first? 

I think it looks beautiful! 

This was a fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment