Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, July 26, 2013

A New, Beautiful Treasure

Katie came outside with me to pick some blackberries, but she got very distracted by a beautiful "flower" that she had to have.  I love how kids can go outside to the same spot over and over, but they can always seem to find something new and exciting with each trip!

Let's go pick blackberries! 

Oh, wait! Look at that flower! 

It's so pretty that I'm willing to step into the weeds for it. 

Can you believe how pretty this is? 

I've never seen anything like it. 

I'll have to take it back to the house with me. 

I can't wait to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment