Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Lotion

Katie has developed a strong liking of putting lotion on herself. I think she's proud that she figured out how to work the pump on the lotion bottle, that she just can't get enough of it. I'll often find her with hands and arms soaked in lotion. She eventually gets to the point that she'll come over to an adult and rub the lotion on their arms because her arms are too saturated!  I've tried to put the lotion up high, but I'm running out of "up high" space in the house.

It's so much fun to get this lotion on my hands. 

 Look at my hands!

I found the lotion later that day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment